A fracture femur and an old YouTube video of the Sydney Olympic Triathlon got my running journey started over 15 years ago.
- Varsity athlete & captain: U of T Track & XC 2009-2014
- Started coaching U of T Jr. Blues and various Toronto school teams in 2014
- Started coaching UTTC Jr. Development in the fall of 2015
- Sr. School Science Teacher at The Bishop Strachan
Personal coaching goals:
- Creating a training environment & coach-athlete relationship that supports:
*In order of importance & difficulty
1. a positive lifelong relationship with the sport
2. a long-term development in the sport
3. high performing athletes in the sport
- Personal athletic goals:
1. To run a sub-4 min mile all alone on my high school track one summer evening.